Through our Capital Markets practice, Redman Lynch Washington solves legal and commercial problems for issuers, investors, brokers and underwriters. We understand the markets in which our clients operate. Our track record in this discipline runs deep and is characterised by practical advice to help our clients move swiftly, minimise risk and make the most of commercial opportunities.
HOW WE HELP
We advise you on all types of fundraising including:
- initial public offerings, private placements and rights issues
- early stage venture capital or emerging companies, including crowd-funding
- wholesale investment funds and private investment funds
- equity incentive schemes for both established and emerging companies, including compliance with ASIC Instruments
We advise on fundraising due diligence, disclosure documents, and continuous disclosure, and can help you prepare all documents needed to undertake fundraising transactions, from initial planning through to settlement or listing.
We advise you on transactions to recapitalise your existing company or to raise new funds including:
- cornerstone investments by strategic investors
- convertible notes and options – raising private debt that may convert to equity
- funding buy-out and turnaround transactions
Successful corporate finance transactions depend on having clear strategic goals. Whether you need to develop a funding strategy or implement an existing plan, we have the expertise and commitment to help you bring your project to fruition.
We give you regulatory advice on all aspects of fundraising and licensing including:
- disclosure requirements and regulation of offers of securities
- licensing, managed investment schemes, and product disclosure
- market regulation, including ASX Listing Rules and Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) advice
Fundraising is highly regulated. Our market experience and technical legal expertise helps you complete fundraising transactions, liaise with regulators and structure your transaction to accomplish your goals.
OUR TRACK RECORD
- Strategic and regulatory advice on a private placement by an ASX listed company to raise working capital and acquisition finance.
- Advising a private investor group on establishing a wholesale managed investment scheme to purchase and develop assets.
- Advising a private company with a national business in the service sector on potential fundraising options.